Jacqueline is a writer, communications consultant and meditation teacher.
She has particular interests in renewable energy, environmental causes, healthcare, social change, leadership development and technology.
She has provided communications counsel and services to: Western Union, BC Medical Association, Pacific Centre, The Dalai Lama Center for Peace & Education, Grameen Foundation, Seventh Generation, SISU Vitamins, Liverpool John Lennon Airport, UN Foundation, Tourism Authority of Thailand and Levi Strauss. .
Prior to founding Be The Change, she was a co-founder of Soya Marketing (a social media agency), a marketing director at Intrawest, a communications director at Pivotal Corporation (during the height of the dot com boom) and a PR consultant at National PR.
Jacqueline also teaches Lightwork meditation, a simple and powerful meditation style that reduces stress and increases energy. She regularly volunteers at the Lightwork Ecovillage, a sustainable community on Gambier Island.
Jacqueline holds a B.A. in political science from UBC.
A Few Highlights
- Book project + speechwriting for leadership expert, Kevin Lawrence
- Corporate messaging + sales collateral for Western Union's education vertical
- Copywriting + editing for new Western Union Business Solutions website
- Content strategy + writing for a Western Union corporate responsibility initiative
- Corporate messaging + book editing for leadership expert, Lisa Martin
- Social media storytelling for Dalai Lama Centre for Peace & Education, BC Medical Association, Pacific Centre, Park Royal and Liverpool John Lennon Airport
- Brand research + message development for Intrawest
- Secured international media coverage as communications director for Pivotal
- Secured media coverage at National PR for Levi Strauss, Birks, Tourism Authority of Thailand and many others
"If we could change ourselves, the tendencies of the world would also change."